As part of our commitment to customer service our Employees will:
- Take responsibility for what is promised.
- Deliver on the needs of our internal and external customers and see things from their perspective as well as our own.
- Build and retain the confidence of others through our ability to solve problems and deliver quality service and advice.
- Communicate clearly and explain decisions.
- Build constructive relationships and collaborate with others.
- Consistently operate in line with the highest professional standards.
- Develop well thought through practical solutions.
On Communication we will:
- Consistently provide information which is clear and up to date.
- Deliver polite and courteous service at all times.
- Take responsibility to answer customer enquiries or find out who can assist them.
- Clearly identify ourselves to customers in all communications.
- Be contactable during standard working hours and will respond to enquiries professionally and quickly. Emails will be acknowledged where practicable within 24 hours and answers provided within 48 hours. Where we cannot deliver a full response within 24 hours,
- Advise customers and keep them informed on the progress of a matter.
- Resolve issues using the phone and emails as a first preference.
- Strive to answer phone calls within 3 rings and return messages at the earliest opportunity.
- Provide the opportunity for customers to give feedback on how we can improve or where they wish to tell us of positive service experiences.