Uaminifu Sacco Membership
What’s there for members who walk with us?
- Opportunity to accumulate savings
- High returns on savings
- Low interest rate on loans
- Variety of loan and Savings products
- Timely and speedy processing of loans
- Opportunity to invest with assured returns
Requirements to be part of us?
- Be a current of former employee of Kenya Women Holding, Kenya Women Microfinance Bank or UAMINIFU SACCO
- Complete of a membership application
- Pay registration fee of Kshs.500.00
- Subscribe of a minimum of 100 shares
- Commit to a minimum monthly savings of Kshs. 1500.00
- Attend and participate in SACCO forums the electoral zone of the society and vote;
- Be elected to organs of the society, subject to the SACCO by–laws.
- Enjoy the use of all the facilities and services of the society subject to the society’s by–laws.
- Access all legitimate information relating to the society, e.g. annual reports, annual accounts.
- Observe and comply with all the society’s by–laws and decisions taken by the relevant organs of the society.
- Buy and pay up for shares or make any other regular payments provided for in the by–laws;
- Meet your debt in the society in accordance with the provisions of the Act and the by–laws.
- Undertake such other activities for the growth of the SACCO e.g. sharing ideas that may be beneficial to the SACCO
Requirements when leaving the SACCO?
- Serve a 60 days’ notice
- Be replaced as a guarantor
- Settle your outstanding liabilities